Ask the questions that have no answers.
Invest in the millenium. Plant sequoias.
Say that your main crop is the forest
that you did not plant,
that you will not live to harvest.
Say that the leaves are harvested
when they have rotted into the mold.
Call that profit. Prophesy such returns. [source]
Saturday, November 1, 2008
We must remember Berry's words, remember that we must:
- ► 2013 (9)
- ► 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (33)
- ► 2009 (94)
- The Advent Cometh
- RE: The Grand Synthesis
- Two Bits
- A Most Important Difference
- Two Types
- Isaiah and the Cleansing of the Temple
- The Church, the Building
- The Pleasant Triviality of Friendship
- The Analogy of Meaning
- Works as Medicine
- The Burning Bush
- It is the Distant Future: The Year 2000
- Kline v. Jordan
- Competing Systems and the Beauty of the Infinite
- Why Blog?
- RE: Teaching
- Elijah, Baptism, and Pentecost
- Eucharistic Meditation for Pentecost XXV
- And Above All
- ▼ November (21)