Tuesday, July 27, 2010

An Update: In Miniature

Been reading some Richard Rorty lately - how can something so wrong feel so right?

Been working a couple of fulltime jobs this Summer, both pay very well in their own way. Hasn't really been much of a break, though.

Started house shopping, also.

Been wanting to re-read some Zizioulas recently. Also, Hart would be nice. And I want to finish re-reading some Knight. Will I ever get time or inspiration to go through Deep Exegesis?

Might be taking up more responsibilities among them Anglicans in the next year. Met with the Bishop last week, and meeting with our rector this week. We'll just have to see. All in all, though, things look positive.

Going to ride my bike to St. Augustine in a week-and-a-half-or-so.

Not sure I'll ever finish Being and Time. Read about a 1/3. Not sure I feel like getting back into it.

You guys, btw, are crazy. I've still been checkin the sitemeter from time to time. Not a day has passed without a visit, and yet the site hasn't been updated in over a month.

And will I ever respond to Thomas???

0 comments: