Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Lately

My boneless one, I find, is gettin' all swagjacked by the local skaters. Nevermind that I've been pullin boneless to tail stalls on quarter pipes since I was 17. Whatever. I'm an unheralded legend, it seems, as my neverending insistence on using boardrails and hands over against kickflips and wussy 360 flips, has finally taken hold after, what, a decade? only for me to fade out of the local skate scene and take on a life more adult... That said, the past two nights have been pretty fun.

Also, I'm mildly ashamed to admit that too much time has been spent during the last week perusing the techno-house-electronica genre, for a needle in a hay stack mission of sorts, though yielding a new found fondness for a subgenre of a subgenre (yes!) known as dubstep. There may have been some mp3 downloads involved... it's been weird.

And of course, this is my last week of teaching classes before the Summer. Come Friday, Summer break starts. Good times ahead, my friends - better times.

0 comments: